Sunday 2 January 2011

Bloggy Moms Blog Dare Day 2


The 2011 To - Do List

What would you like to accomplish this year?  What are the places you would like to visit in 2011?  What do you hope to check off your bucket list in 2011?

This is today's bloggy dare post, which I really need to give more thought to! I don't have a to do list, I don't have a bucket list! In fact, I had to look up on google what a Bucket List was! 100 things to do before I kick the bucket. I can't think of 10, I just kinda live and let it happen, so perhaps I should work on a Bucket List today and report back tonight!
As for accomplishments for 2011 I am not sure. Lets have a think about this one.

I would like to find a source of income, preferably from home, if not, going back to work. I love being home with Joseph but I think it would be good for us if I could start generating an income, and have some time away from Joseph. 

I'd like to read more, as I mentioned in my resolutions, so perhaps reading 25 books I've always meant to but never got around to! I think one book every fortnight is realistic for me at the moment.

I'd like to lose weight, so perhaps aiming to lose 20 kg would be a good start. I have a lot more than that to lose, about 60 kg, but there is no way I could lose that in a year. I mean physically I could, as its only just over 2lb a week, but I know my body, and there's no way I could do it healthily.

As for places to visit, we're going to Melbourne and Tasmania in February/March and then a summer holiday in September but we haven't decided where yet. I'm not sure where else we'll get to this year, but perhaps I need to think about this more.

I think with this post I really need to revisit my goal setting techniques and report back, I think my whole aim was to have a baby leading up to this point, and now I have my baby, I've lost my direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment