Friday, 7 December 2012

Christmas Shopping Challenge at TKMaxx

Regular readers of this blog will know that I love shopping at TKMaxx. I love the variety, the brands, the layout, the thrill of finding something amazing. I was given the opportunity to buy gifts for 6 of my nearest and dearest family and friends with £200 to spend. I was so surprised at the amazing gifts instore and the prices, I actually managed to buy 8 gifts.

My local store in Bury is so organised, bright and welcoming. I felt excited as soon as I walked in, and immediately started finding some amazing pieces.

Here is group one!
Grandma
A lovely beanie, infinity scarf and socks - £26

Grandad
Purple shirt with a shaving mirror - £27

Joseph
Chainsaw man playset and power ranger - £15

Sister in Law

Purple handbag and treasure box - £33

Now for group 2

Nephew
Dinosaur tracing set and pirate puzzle £11

Husband
2 cotton shirts £37

Niece
2 jigsaw puzzles £12

Niece
Cosy socks, nail varnish and make up brush £24

I was really spoilt for choice instore, and am really glad I set myself a time limit of 90 minutes or I might still be there! There are also amazing home decoration ideas, foodie gifts, kitchenalia and loads more to choose from.

If your looking for some brilliant individual gifts this Christmas definitely check out TKMaxx.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment