Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Ultimate Christmas Song Meme

Yes I am still here. Life has been very busy at Not Even A Bag of Sugar towers, with work, play and Christmas preparations. So I interrupt my silence to bring you my entry in Mummy Alarm's Ultimate Christmas Song Meme

1. The Christmas song that gets me in the mood for Christmas



This was one of the first Christmas songs I learnt to sing at school, and whenever I hear it I know Christmas is coming.

2. The Christmas song that reminds me of my childhood



Growing up in Australia, though we had the traditional Christmas Carols, we also learnt some Australian Christmas songs, and this is one of my favourites.



3. The Christmas song that I could listen to all year long



This is such a calming and uplifting piece of music, and when sung beautifully is just perfect, too good just for Christmas.

4. The Christmas song that gets me rocking around the tree



Not really into Christmas rocking, this is as close as I get!

5. The Christmas song that my kids love the most



I can only apologise, I love this song, and Joseph adores it too!


6. The Christmas song that I always sing from the top of my lungs



When I was a little girl attending our country church on Mt Nelson, only the adults were allowed to sing this. So now I am a grown up, I sing up loud!


7. The Christmas song that reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas




I love this song, it tells the Christmas story simply and beautifully.

Hope you are all having a peaceful and enjoyable lead up to Christmas.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in. There are some great songs in your list, although I have heard some for the first time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I might have to join in with this, a cheery one to take away from the doom & gloom of this week's posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined in too :) http://www.mummypinkwellies.com/2012/12/the-ultimate-christmas-song-meme

    ReplyDelete