Saturday, 9 March 2013

Saying Goodbye - Manchester


When I was asked to speak at the Saying Goodbye service in Manchester, I was deeply honoured. March seemed a long way off. As the day drew near I realised I'd need something to say. I wrote my talk, sent it to a good friend to read, and hoped that it would be suitable.

I read it this morning, to a cathedral with people who understand baby loss, personally and deeply. Each person has their own story to tell, their own personal journey to share. I was humbled to see people young and old, mourning their babies.

Although only a few hours ago, I already feel a lightness of spirit. It was such a healing thing to do, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my words.

I have recorded them here for you.


1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a awesome job with this.

    Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to visit my web page: their explanation

    ReplyDelete