Friday, 19 July 2013

Funky Feet for Kids

I don't know about you but this weather has taken me completely by very welcome surprise! I've been digging through all our wardrobes and drawers unearthing seldom seen, much less worn, clothes. I have discovered in the footwear stakes we are sadly deficient, I don't seem to own much in the way of sandals, and thoughts have turned to Joseph too. Sandals for kids come in so much more of a range now than when I was a child, when it seemed to be brown Jesus sandals or thongs (ok ok flip flops if you insist!)

For the beach
For kids I think crocs are so practical, they can get wet, they can stomp in fountains or summer puddles, or wear them paddling. One of our favourite things to do is go into Manchester and play in the fountains, so splashing shoes are really handy!

For going out 
With summer comes parties and weddings, and there are sandals for every occasion.
For everyday
I always said I wouldn't buy branded items, and then I had a spiderman mad 4 year old! 
With the good weather set to continue this is a great time to invest in some summer sandals for kids (and grown ups too!)

This is a partnership post with Littlewoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment