Friday, 15 May 2015

Win a Slimpod

It's no secret that my main personal goal this year is to work on my weight by increasing my own personal health and fitness. The key to this has been slimpods. I have been very blessed to have been included on a Thinking Slimmer slimpod focus group and it has been so amazing to see my body changing, feel my clothes getting loser but most of all, increasing in confidence and self belief.


I want all my readers to experience the magic of slimpod so I have joined with Thinking Slimmer in a competition. For the opportunity to win your own slimpod and experience a new way to lose weight there is one thing you have to do, and that's join the Thinking Slimmer mailing list which you can find here 

The latest pod I have tried is fitpod. I've only been listening since Monday night. On Tuesday I walked 5 miles, on Wednesday I walked 4 and yesterday another 5 miles, and today I have walked 4 miles, arranged to see a gym on Monday and signed up for local runs in our park every week. Fitpod has made me realise that I miss martial arts and I've found what sounds an amazing gym through a friend on Twitter, with a focus on jiu jitsu. I am really excited about trying it out.

I really hope lots of you enter this competition, it's a great opportunity to try something different and see if it works for you.

You won't regret it.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment