Thursday, 10 December 2015

How to Survive Christmas



I have lost a considerable amount of weight this year, and have just sorted yet another bag of clothes for the charity shop! That's my sixth bin bag of clothes this year.



I set a specific goal to be in a size 16 dress for Christmas. I was wearing a size 22-24 at the beginning of the year!  My wardrobe now contains all size 16 and size 18 dresses, with the odd size 14 top starting to sneak in there too. And I've done it without counting a single calorie, point or syn, I haven't joined a gym, and I have had fun and made new friends in the process!

I know many of you have tried slimpods now, and some of you have had success perhaps for some of you it hasn't "clicked" yet.

With slimpods I think the main key is consistency. You need to listen every day. I know the team recommend evenings, but I've been known to use them in the morning before my feet touch the floor to set me up for the day.

Whenever I feel a "wobble" I listen to a slimpod. I intend to do the same thing over Christmas.

I am delighted that I can give you a free slimpod to help you over Christmas. It doesn't matter if you haven't used them before. I have started listening to this already and with just over two weeks to go until Christmas I am confident my good works will continue even in this season of excess.

Christmas, of course, shouldn't be about food and drink exclusively although it is part of it. Christmas is so much bigger and brighter than that!

I do hope you will take the opportunity to try your obligation free slimpod free of charge, and see how it works for you!

Remember a slimpod is for life, not just for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment